TED Talk, "Nick Veasey: Exposing the Invisible"
• Retrospective exhibition at the world’s largest photography museum Fotografiska, Stockholm
• Collaboration with London’s Victoria & Albert Museum
• Established and growing network of commercial galleries around the world
• Work included in many important collections and museums
"All the carnal beauty of my wife, Is but skin deep."
- Sir Thomas Overbury, 1613
"The commonest thing is delightful if one only hides it."
- Oscar Wilde, 1890
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
- George Orwell, 1938
"There will come a time when it isn't 'They're spying on me through my phone' anymore. Eventually, it will be 'My phone is spying on me.'"
- Philip K. Dick, 1963
"Any investigative or law enforcement officer, or attorney for the Government, who by any means authorized by this chapter, has obtained knowledge of the contents of any wire, oral, or electronic communication, or evidence derived there from, may disclose such contents to any other Federal law enforcement, intelligence, protective, immigration, national defense, or national security official to the extent that such contents include foreign intelligence... '[F]oreign intelligence information' means... information, whether or not concerning a United States person, that relates to the ability of the United States to protect against... actual or potential attack or other grave hostile acts of a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power; [or] sabotage or international terrorism by a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power..."
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001, October 24, 2001